Professional Gypsum Board in Burning Stability Testing Equipment
with ISO 6308 Standard
Determine the stability of gypsum plasterboard subject to flame,
the flame is generated from two dia. 40mm burner with dia. 2.5mm
nozzle, the temperature of flame is up to 900oC.
GB/T 9775-2008, ISO 6308.
Tester is composed of test part and control part adopts the
integrated design, test case and important parts adopt stainless
steel, corrosion resistance of smoke,gas. A high degree of
automation control system,
1. With functions of automatic ignition, temperature and time
digital display, observation records use convenient, stable and
2. Power supply: AC220V ± 10% 50hz (can decide other power supply
3. Test flame of air by gas or oil liquefied gas (conditional
proposal chooses good temperament of gas).
4. Double burner, for Φ9.5mm+/-0.5mm,inner diameter is about 100mm
long, with air conditioning holes. Convenient adjustment, flame
length from 20mm to 100mm.
5. Applying time and the combustion flame time in 0~99 minutes, 99
seconds within the scope of adjustment, test process automatic
6. Volume: 0.05m3.
7. Flow range 100 ~ 1000 ml/Min.
8. Timer precision (resolution) : 0.1 s.
9. Test temperature: 800 ± 30 ℃, the highest temperature 900 ℃,
precision grade 1.
10. Temperature stability time: < 3 min (800 ± 30) ℃.
11. Sample: 300 mm (length) x 50 mm (width), on both sides of 25 mm
12. Dimension: 610mm(width)x350(deep)x650(high).